Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Your guide to spring fashion!

As I recently planned, here is my 'Spring fashion guide!' from A-Z every key trend to keep you chirping this spring!

A
Accessories are always key, this spring invest in some floppy hats stone rings and long necklaces because it's going to get very hippy. Jewellery is taking a step back into the 70's!

(Picture: brightonfashionweek.co.uk)
(Picture: flickr.com)

(Picture: gettyimages.com)
B
Briefcases are key, jazz up some plain work briefcases or invest in some super stylish ones from online sites like ASOS!

Alexa loves them!
(Picture: dailymail.com)


(Picture: glam.co.uk)

C
Denim has just taken a chill pill, it's now smoother and lighter. Chambray!

(Picture: gorman.ws)

D
Day dresses are forcasted to breeze boho!


(Picture: riverisland.com)


E
Embrace some white stilettos. Detail is key ruffles and studs can make them look designer!

(Picture: pumpsicle.com)

F
French Breton stripes will turn flirty this season so grab your self a t-shirt or crop top they are mix and match so pair them with jeans or a skirt!

(Picture: handbag.com)
Funnily enough here this model wears chambray trousers!


(Picture: otherclothing.co.uk)
G
Get a clutch, daytime seems to be a new clock that's ticking pick a clutch and turn some heads when picking up your morning Starbucks.

(Picture: nuha.co.uk)

(Picture: fashionologie.com)

H
Hot skins, clash tribal with snakeskin reptilian or python print for glamour!

(Picture:  whatruwearing.co.uk)

I
Ibizian blooms, abstract works of art perfect for your holiday especially for cocktail bars!

(Picture: westfieldstylenotes.com)

J
Juicy fruit! Fruit just got a whole lot cuter, from watermelons to lemons. Stella McCartney Prada and other famous designers are doing it- if its juicy its perfect!

(Picture: refinery29.com)

(Picture: colette.fr)


(Picture: punkypins.co.uk)
K
Killer coin chains Chanel inspired Roman effect chains are all in, Kim Kardashian is going mad for them!

(Picture: missbimbo.com)


(Picture: etsy.com)
L
Little white frocks, yes little black dresses are classic but this time go for white!



M
Mix 'n match your prints, to break patterns up use coloured belts. Floral is very D&G!

(Picture: thetrendboutique.co.uk)

(Picture: etsy.com)
N
Night fever lurex, glossy shiny disco fabric. From day wear to nightwear, work it with floaty and loose fabrics for a retro feel.



O
Off-beat colour blocking its hot now and will be all spring vertical panels are perfect for petites!


(Picture: beadistinctive.com)


(Picture: vogue.co.uk)
P
Pearl heels vintage cute and girly you must own a pair!

(Picture: intheircloset.com)


(Picture: shoewawa.com)


Q
Quirky artwork,pop art unique and edgy go all out with this look!

(Picture: tokyomade.com)

R
Rich turquoise jewellery- perfect holiday accessories gives a 70's feel and makes you look tanned!


(Picture: rockokojewellery.com)


(Picture: jewellerystar.com)

S
Sexy straps, old school buckles are back. Go on slip your feet into buckles and straps!


(Picture: stylehive.com)

T
Turn sleeveless jackets into tops!


(Picture: elleuk.com)


(Picture: priceinspector.co.uk)

U
Unleash your inner tomboy, DIY is perfect for this look.

(Picture: marieclaire.com)

V
Vamp it up in a midi hem this look is young and fun when in colour and can create a very graphic touch.

(Picture: fashion.telegraph.co.uk)


W
Wear tunics over trousers, hide your bum and skin your tum with this medical uniform look.

(Picture: theglassmagazine.com)
X
X rated maxi gowns with cutouts and split legs for a perfect fit.

(Picture: celebdelacream.com)

Y
Your exotic oriental fix Chinese floral prints are key this spring!


(Picture: productionparadise.com)


(Picture: etsy.com)

Z
Zingy lime in your face great for tanned skin and refreshing!


(Picture: desireclothing.co.uk)


(Picture: stylehive.com)


(Picture: masterfile.com)

Whats your favourite letter?

Geek xx

47 comments:

  1. M :)

    no i love all your picks
    amazing post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment... and wow this is a really long post!! I love the accessories part tho, specially the rings... I'm such a die hard ring junkie right now. great post!

    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    p.s. so which mascara did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    I found a half of my fave sexy curves but will be getting a new rimmel one soon!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You've indeed put in a lot of effort in this post. Imagine using all the alphabets in one post. Well done!

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the coin necklace and the banana t-shirt!
    great post and your overall blog is really interesting

    ps. necklace giveaway on my blog
    tinydumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to buy a hat! you've made a great post here dear!

    Do you want to wear different shoes everyday? Take part in my GIVEAWAY

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will check out both giveaways and all your blogs! Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post! Those fruit flats are so quirky and cute!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this post! Following your blog now :)

    xo, H

    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thanks for the guide :) It's nice to see such an organized round up :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely picks!!!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some collection on the spring fashion I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!

    thanks for your comment on my blog!

    xx

    Emily

    http://lets-buy-happiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. woohoo long post, beautiful pics

    xx, catalina

    catoure-catoure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Q and L.

    For summer there's nothing better than white cloths, it boosts your tan.
    And of course, if it's summer, it's color time!!!

    http://fashmark.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the post and the blue dress on C <3

    http://thestrawberrycheesecakeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. very good guide!! thanks! love all the stuffs and options! im following :)

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  18. My fav letter is o for off beat color blockin. I haven't try it out yet but I can't wait to find the perfect outfit to do it.

    http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love every picture you chose :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweetie..thank you so much for posting! I WANT EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIING! ihihihih :)
    lots of kisses
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. L was my absolute favorite ; u ;
    I'm always up for neutral colored, flowy mini dresses!

    ...And you did a great job with this post (also, a lot of effort!). I really liked most of your picks; and those coin necklaces are amazing..! The perfect accesory for those white flowy mini dresses c;

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great post! I'm loving the whole alphabet thing :)

    fancy following each other? :)

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a cool way to go through spring trends!!! i cannot wait for warmer weather and all of the 70's inspired clothes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, my hat goes off to ya for the time put into this post! It's fantastic.

    ...shop, shop, shop
    www.ladyinlycra.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic post! I love the stone rings!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those photos! Just followed you..hope you'll follow me back! :)

    www.misformode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love all the fruit stuff and the ballerinas!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. great post,
    I love the color blocking

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome post! I love the way you did this... it's a guide A-Z of Spring, and it's definitely something I enjoyed reading/ looking at! I don't have a favorite letter though, I like them all!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love this post so much! it's full of ideas for the next season: I need ideas...spring/summer is not my favourite moment of the year, I've always a lot of problems to chose my outfits!
    I follow you. visit me and if u like my blog do the same: follow me back!
    thanks, v

    http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. L is my fave letter!

    Following your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. great post !!


    http://modeforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love rings and watermelon it's so cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such a great post! :) xxx
    Love the stone rings! they're lovely xxx
    please check out my blog at http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    thankyou, love hannah :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. love that first pic x

    Missy
    Blending Style, Celebs and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Alexa Chung! Her style is so cute.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow what a great list...fair play to you! I think I would have given up halfway through, lol!! I'm definitely excited about the seventies twist...I've a floppy hat I've been dying to wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)