"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Bits for boffins!

11:25 Posted by Jessica 4 comments
Hello! My vintage obsession has led me into business! I have now set up my own online shop! I will be selling vintage accessories I find in charity shops and such like. I am still getting to grips with the website so please bear with its appearance at the moment. I am currently selling some earings which I find in my nearby 'British Red Cross'. Please check it out;



All my items are reasonably priced, and overseas orders are available upon request.

Watch this space,

Geek xxx

4 comments:

  1. oh I love this! Fab pics x

    Missy
    Blending Style, Celebs and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello darling,

    I love your blog and now following!!! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment:)

    Love,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first picture of your blog so much
    so chic in paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cool! I love this! =)
    your very insp0iring! hihi
    love your blog!
    check mine out too if you would like =)

    http://www.dancingsinginganddreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)