"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Friday, 29 April 2011

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!

14:06 Posted by Jessica 19 comments
As promised I have got the lowdown on Kate's dress, what I wore and what I've been up to- celebration wise!

Kate wore... drum roll please;

(msn.com)
'Designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen, it has a lace applique bodice and skirt, and veil. The bride is wearing her hair down, with a tiara.
The lace on the bride's dress details a rose, thistle, daffodil and shamrock, and was hand-made by the Royal School of Needlework at Hampton Court Palace.
The bridal train measures 2m 70cm, and along with the lace, all other fabrics used in the creation of the dress were sourced from and supplied by British companies.
Ms Burton said creating the royal wedding dress had been the "experience of a lifetime".'

(BBC)

I think she looked stunning, perfect, in the words of prince William 'Beautiful'.

I spent most of my morning baking cakes;





Like many british I had a cuppa as they made their vows <3

I wore;












Sailor maxi skirt- Next
Anchor ballet pump's-Primark
Cake top-Primark
Tiara-My mum's
I cheesily did my hair like Kate's and did one eye red and the other blue :)

Geek xx

19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, yours is the first site I logged on to today (sorry it's taken so long for me to leave you a comment!) and was the first photo I saw of William and Kate's wedding! Wow, lovely dress - and more importantly lovely site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey...you're SO SO SO SO CUTE! ♥
    They were both amazing!!!! *_* xoxo
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her dress so much!

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment!!
    Let's Follow Each Other, Shall we?

    dressupfor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE kate!
    shes such a princess and shes so pretty!
    you look Qute yourself baby!

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I loved your blog, it's soooooo sweet!!
    I am already following you!!
    Can you follow me too please?? And if you dont mind could you follow the blog's twitter? @blogspm
    Kisses
    Alice Dias


    http://coisassoparameninasfofis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your skirt!

    justchantelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool blog :) nice photos !!!

    www.fashiontnt.com
    follow me I always follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wedding was amaz! Kate looked so good!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate looked simply beautiful. I adore her dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow you back dear! also on bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thiis is absolutely PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  13. just beautiful, wasnt she. love your skirt.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this! :D
    you have such a great blog!! i am now following you!
    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! :)
    do you mind to follow each other's blog? <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving that skirt and the cakes look super yummy.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wait for a new post dear.
    thanks for the sweet comments everytime!

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)