Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 16 April 2011

Vintage Jewellery!

I'm back! After a great break down south in the glorious sun, I have a tan and a very summery state of mind. Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my previous post! I Would also like to thank you for the lovely emails, I am in the process of replying! Also thanks for following!


As you know I am vintage mad! I love everything black white and Audrey Hepburn! After having a bit of a clear out I realised how much jewellery I have! In search of inspiration I found these pictures:


(cherryblossomsdesign)


(chinadaily.com.cn)


(pzrservices)


(raybansunglass.org)


(shefaly.co.uk)


(villainouslyvintage)

(vintagefashionclub.com)


(vintagejewelry.org.uk)

(wiseoysters)

Thanks,

Geek xxx

16 comments:

  1. Nice post! It's a lovely blog you've got here :) I'm following you. Would you like to follow me back, perhaps?

    fashionablydrugged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photos Audrey Hepburn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love audrey hepburn, esp the pic of her in Breakfast at Tiffany. <3

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiring pics ! I love vintage jewellery !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :)

    great blog dear..i follow! follow me back if you want ;)


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about vintage! ♥ ♥
    Great images too!!! xoxo
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely pics!! and lovely post!!!
    audrey rocks!! she was so amazing!!
    and i'm in love wih Givenchy!!
    xoxo

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Vintage jewellery is lovely and I love your pics of Audrey she so beautiful

    Aida
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your header is fantastic, and I love all this vintage stuff you've got going on. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pics and amazing blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are such glamourous women!
    such a great inspiration
    love this post :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Audrey! lovely
    http://www.stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. as funny looking as it may looks i'm sort of loving the cone hat with the tassels that Audrey's wearing :)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Audrey Hepburn & vintage jewelry!

    Following you now, if you aren't already following me hope you follow back!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)