"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Saturday, 28 May 2011

Best Dressed 2011 #19-15

11:54 Posted by Jessica 27 comments

P.S No more post's for a week, sorry off on holiday!

'Victoria Beckham'#15
'Sienna Miller'#16
'Diane Kruger'#17
'Leighton Meester'#18
'Samantha Cameron'#19
Sienna Rose Miller born December 28, 1981 is an American actress, model, and fashion designer.

Diane Kruger born 15 July 1976 is a German actress and former fashion model.

Leighton Marissa Meester born April 9, 1986 is an American actress and singer. She plays the role of Blair Waldorf  in the television series Gossip Girl.

Samantha Gwendoline Cameron  born 18 April 1971 is a British Business executive and wife of David Cameron, the current Conservative Party leader and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.


(desingselebrityhollywod)


(retrochick)


(emonunus)

I'm not personally to keen on Victoria however I do like her collections and some of her dresses!


(myromansandals)


(newsodrome)


(thisismax)

I like Sienna Miller she seems down to earth and supports Charity's such as comic relief (see above).


(zimbio)


(millionlook)

(zimbio)

I think Diane is very glamorous, I especially like her dress above! She deserves this spot.


(fashionmodelsworld)


(bloggers)


(handbag)

I haven't heard much of her before and I don't watch Gossip Girl but I do like her sparkly outfit! Although her style is great I haven't really seen her in any magazines for her style so I'm debating on whether she deserves to be this high up the list. What do you think?


(thedailybeast)


(mirror)


(mirror)

I don't think (personally) she deserves to be so high up the list. Above the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker and Fearne Cotton but I do think that her orange dress would be great for colour blocking and that the dress she is wearing above while chatting to Michelle Obama is pretty!

Geek xx

27 comments:

  1. this look are amazing! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like most of the dresses!
    nice ones!

    NEW outfit post;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post, I love Leighton's style
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boutique is lovely unfortunately i am trying not to shop for a while but its very hard haha :)
    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. VB is the best dressed 4 me :)

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leighton <3 <3 enjoy your holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I love Diane Kruger's style.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your choice! Victoria is my favorite...she has an amazing style and she is very creative!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! they are all definitely great style icons =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love Victoria Beckham.. She always looks great and is always working it!

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. sienna just looks always right!
    love her brilliant effortlessness.
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the last pic but i agree with you, she shouldn't be that high!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. sienna and leighton so pretty! i love their style.. nice post, dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooove itt!! :D they are great!

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi girl,
    i wait for a new amazing post

    NEW outfit post at;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this post! Wonderful women, good outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Dianes style! She's always gorgeous!!

    xx Olga
    La Petite Olga

    ReplyDelete
  18. I lovveeee Diane's lace dress so much! I'm so jealous!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm inlove with Sienna Miller's style :) She's one of my favourite actresses, especially after I saw Factory Girl. Great post by the way :) I really like your blog. Maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just run into your blog!
    It's great following you!!
    Check out mine I;d love your opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I SO agree with all these pics! Victoria is so stunning, my fav!

    Check out my new giveaway too!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that post. <3

    Nicollette from:
    http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wooooowwww...love Victoria!!! Great post and interesting blog!!! I like it!!!
    A big kiss..Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww, this is lovely,
    I love it!

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)