Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Best Dressed List 2011 #24

'Fearne Cotton' #24

Fearne Cotton is a 29 year old English television and radio presenter. She is mostly known for presenting popular TV programmes such as Top of the Pops and Red Nose Day. She also presents BBC radio 1.
She models for a online retailer very.co.uk with her best friend Holly Willoughby.
I personally love her style, she can pull of a range of different looks, I would love to have her wardrobe...

Boho chic!

(graziadaily.co.uk)


Very!
(mycelebrityfashion)


70's hat :)


60's love

Tie-die

Greek Goddess

(hellomagazine.com)

In my opinion she should have been higher up...

Geek xx

17 comments:

  1. I don't really like her style, but she's outfit, in the first pic, is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first photo of Fearne! that dress is just gorgeous!!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Fearne Cotton's style! She pulls off things that would be wrong on so many people!

    http://lowri-youcantputyourarmsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous and has an amazing style! I agree she should have been higher, pretty sure next year she'll be! Loving the socks and sandals look on her!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove these pics!!!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!! She is pretty!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love fearne! she's gorg

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!! :)
    i really like this post!!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boho chic!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Now I follow your blog.

    If you want you can follow me in cantclosemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very inspiring post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Fearne! She's so gorge in a cute little way with a bit of Rock chick edge I love her boho rock looks best :) and I'm obsessed with her hair :)

    Lovely blog - I'm following you now :D

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/

    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/p/shop-fashionismyh20.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pfff, crazy OH looks! J'adore!
    Thx for stopping by. I'm following now x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)