Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Best Dressed List 2011 *TOP 4!*

'Cheryl Cole' #2
'Kristen Stewart' #3
'Dannii Minogue' #4
'Alexa Chung' #5

Alexa Chung was born on the 5th of  November 1983. She is an English television presenter, model and contributing editor at British Vogue.


Danielle Jane "Dannii" Minogue was born on the 20th of October 1971 is an Australian singer, songwriter, actress, television personality, radio personality, fashion designer and model.


Kristen Jaymes Stewart was born on the April 9, 1990. She is an American actress, she is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga.


Cheryl Ann Cole was born on the 30th of June 1983 is an English singer, songwriter, dancer, and model.


(afsahionablesport)

(sdgeastlondon)


(coutureinthecity)

As you know, Alexa is my style crush,she is just so chic! She definitely deserved to be in the top 5 although I would have put her nearer the top! :)

(mydaily)

(highstreetstyleuk)

(highstreetstyleuk)

Although Danni looks great in the dresses above I don't think she is much of a style icon and in my opinion doesn't deserve to be this close to the number one spot.

(eaboutyou)

(stylebakerteen)

(kristenstewartt)

I don't think Kristen is much of a fashionista, she is very average in her style, not outgoing, glam when she needs to be, casual when she doesn't. Shouldn't be so close to the number one spot.

(celebrity-inspired)

(zimbo)

(shoewawa)

I do think that Cheryl looks great on the red carpets but not consistently, she will look great one day, rubbish the next. No she doesn't deserve #2!

Stay tuned for #1!!!

Geek xxx

P.S Don't forget to vote in my poll, thank you :)

32 comments:

  1. i am so in love with alexas style its so effortlessly chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alexa Chung's style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexa is my favourite.

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the style of Alexa Chung! So effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexa's style is so amazing, she is one of my inspirations. I can't wait to see who is number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Alexas style, especially as she's against kristen stewart who I hate with a passion!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Kristen so much!!

    http://thatsmeandthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  9. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for sharing, your list is so inspirational!


    I'm your new follower, what do you think about following each other? Let me know :)

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking at your blog quote above made me already fall inlove with your blog, since it's my favorite quote <3 .
    amazing <3 .
    xx

    www.sophisticate-funk.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog love your name and picture but I really dont like Kirsten Stewarts Style so from my point she doesnt belong on this side but all the other girls are amazing!!

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  13. These women have great sense of style! I admire them for it. No wonder they made the top 4, can't wait to see who's number 1 :]

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com

    -The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Cheryl Cole looks so pretty :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think Cheryl Cole is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she's definitely a style icon!
    Romina

    http://noesse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS! LOVED the photos, so inspiriiiing

    ReplyDelete
  17. i adore cheryl!
    she is amazing!
    lovely woman

    New outfit post ; Blue blue sky!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alexa's style is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great list :) i love alexa chung the most !

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! Thanks for sharing! <3 :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. love Alexa Chung, she is so overlooked
    she's so great, she has so many different styles
    which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  22. alexa has style.cheryl as well.but the thing with kristen is she's is no dime a dozen red carpet glam girl.the kind of stuff she has pulled off with an edgy attitude says a lot about her being the style icon she is.i am no twilight loving teenage fan.i am saying it from an unbiased pov.the problem happens when her stylist if she has one tries to dress her in girly stuff.that is not her forte,not yet

    http://flysongbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great selection, I've found myself being inspired more and more by Alexa!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Alexa Chung is my fav!
    great blog!

    New Outfit: prinzes for a day
    www.fashiongamble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely ladies! they're all just so stylish :) xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. ♥ Love THEM!!!!! My favourite is Alexa! :)
    XOXO
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love alexa style, she is always perfect! thank for your comment! kisses from milano
    winterbag.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  28. They're all gorgeous!

    You've got a cute blog, maybe you'd like to follow each other?

    ∆FASHIONWHIT∆

    ReplyDelete
  29. STUNNING! Absolutely fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)