Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Blog Collaboration :)

I have done a blog collaboration with Heather from www.truthinfashion.com;

'Welcome to the Truth In Fashion Blog. Here you will find fashion tips, hints and advice from Swatfame, parent company to See Thru Soul, Kut from the Kloth and Speechless clothing brands. We are a creative, leading-edge fashion apparel company...'

Here is her super cute Classic Pieces for Summer;

WATCH THIS SPACE,
Geek xx
http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/ 

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

8 comments:

  1. Just found your blog
    love it

    Check out my new post: Red Lips
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunnies!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list. Love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe every woman should own at least one of each on that list. I have about half of what's on that list ;) I should be on the look-out for the other items I don't have yet.

    Love your blog, following you now. Do come by and visit my blog when you get the chance.

    Cheers!

    Wi
    chichismusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog :D
    I am following you! Take a look at my blog and, if you want, follow me too :D

    Kiss
    Lara

    http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an interesting list! need some of those items! hm have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it's very good article! I recently came across your blog and read along. I thought I would write my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I'm visiting.

    Dissertation | Buy Dissertation | Dissertation Help | dissertation proposal | custom dissertation | Thesis Writing Help | Best Dissertation Writing | Affordable Dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)