Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, 28 July 2011

Check out my trunk show...

Why hello there (a special posh greeting for all you fabulous followers). I always sign off my comments by saying 'Please take a minute to look at my trunk show..' but that's not very interesting or persuasive so I am going to show you what my trunk show is all about...

The IOU project; 'Using technology we create mass market potential for an easy-to-wear line of clothing based on the idea that each piece is handmade and completely unique. The uniqueness of each item allows us to provide traceability right down to the weaver that hand-wove the fabric. The stories of how that item was created, of the people involved, of the customers who purchased them, are the essence of the the e-commerce social network which we have built as a meeting place for a community that shares our brand values of authenticity, transparency, uniqueness and both social and environmental responsibility.'

I am one of 220 trunk hosts we browse through this site, and exclusively reserve items to share with others. Effectively we build up a mini IOU collection!

Here is a little view of the IOU project;

(well-spent.com)

(ecouterre.com)

(neatloaf.blogspot.com)

(yuppiedilemma.com)

(foundation-agency.com)

(joemaduma.wordpress.com)

(ltflover.blogspot.com)

(trendwatching.com)

(sociallyresponsiblestyle.com)

(blog.iouproject.com)

(canalsolidario.org)


Geek xx


6 comments:

  1. checked it out! it looks lovely :D a lot of great pieces!

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Geeks!!!

    Follow!

    http://guilleo.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving these outfits!
    great looks

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  4. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this project..the clothes are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved plaids, it never goes out of style and it matches denim shorts, which are my fave ;)

    following you ;) and thanks for dropping by my blog.

    chichismusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)