"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Coral lips, a touch of denim and Alexa Chung inspiration!

10:46 Posted by Jessica 20 comments
Hello, here is my most favourite outfit at the moment;





Here I wear;
Chino shorts
Denim jacket
Vintage Dr Martens
Vest top
Polka dot tights 
Coral lipstick <3

My jacket was inspired by Alexa Chung's 'Orla Kiely' vintage denim jacket;

(dinnerpancakes)

I love chino's, so chino shorts seemed perfect for summer.
My vest top has a black and white photo on, old photography is my fave!
Vintage Dr Martens caught my eye as soon as I saw them, who doesn't love a pair of Dr Martens?!
Coral lipstick was inspired by the Fuchsia Pink lipstick in my previous post!

Geek xx

Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

20 comments:

  1. Alexa is so inspiring, I love your outfit!! ;D

    oxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this denim look

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely hun.I like denim too! :)
    Follow each other? :*
    http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing babe!
    love the style!

    New outfit post - Soft colors
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ideal for summer.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go past a fabulous denim jacket! Great casual outfit.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're rocking those shorts!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear! Would you like to follow each other? If so, just follow me and I'll follow back!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I think you look better than Alexa here! Great post and thankyou so much for the comment you left me xxx

    Love amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow totally love this look!!!
    this kind of inspiring outfit!!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit! You look so cute! Alexa Chung has amazing style! Thank you for commenting on my blog!

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -Alyssa from The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit :) great take on the alexa chung look :)

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. really nice post! :) how old are you? you only look about 12 or 13 :)
    www.heyfashionblog.blogspot.com
    melissa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally adore this outfit, you look so young! How old are you? Alexa Chung is a great person to gather inspiration from! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice outfit.

    http://jajaneko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)