"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Thursday, 14 July 2011

George Style Scouts- Teen Fashioniastas? This is a MUST read!

17:38 Posted by Jessica 18 comments
Hello all! I am so shocked at how many comments my posts have been getting recently, thank you SO much!


Anyway this post is about the 'George Style Scouts' Competition. It is aimed at 10 to 16 year olds who have a passion for fashion! George at ASDA have teamed up with Sugar Scape to look for teenagers to join their brand new Style Scouts panel to help them design an exclusive range aimed at teens  for George!


The first prize winner will:
Join the Style Scouts panel for George Style; which will involve meeting the George design team and George’s suppliers to help create a capsule collection for George. 


Take part in a photo shoot to promote the new range.


Get the chance to go to Barcelona on a design inspiration trip, together with one parent/guardian (including flights from the UK and airport transfers, accommodation and meals, all of which will be arranged by Asda).
Receive a flipcam to record their experiences
Two runners-up will each win the chance to join the Style Scouts panel, and take part and appear in the photo shoot.

(newdesignpartnerstemp)

(msn)

(dailymail)

(dailymail)

(lipglossing)

I am proud to say I'm currently wearing this nail varnish. It matches my converse!

(sugarscape)

For more information visit


If you want to enter the competition go to

Be quick as the competition is only open until the 19th of July 2011!

Geek xx

P.S Stay tuned for a new outfit post!

18 comments:

  1. interesting post...

    i followed your blog..
    hope you follow mine to!

    Xx
    Jay

    check out my blog as well :)

    http://JAYSTRUT.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This competition looks so good, how I wish that I was young enough to enter it!

    I love the colour of your nail polish by the way, and I'm currently lusting over some yellow converse.

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That competition sounds cool. I love your nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds great babe

    Amazing clothes!

    New outfit post - Get your rock on
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post dear!

    Check out my new outfit post!
    Dress up for armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish this opens internationally, but anyway thanks for sharing! The nail polish is so beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of the nail varnish

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that nail color <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That nail colour rocks. Im not fashionista enough for this competition, but it looks exciting!

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's such a great idea! it's really cool to have the young fashion lovers get their foot in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely nail colour.
    Just be aware though, Asda are part of the Walmart group, who are horrendous when it comes to a variety of moral/ethical issues. It's entirely up to you where you shop/advertise on your blog, but I think everyone needs to make as informed a choice as possible!

    Kate x

    Follow me! http://fortieskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice post! And I like your blog btw :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh this sounds cool!
    thank you for your lovely comment!
    please visit my blog
    itsfashiondamnit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encanta elcolor amarillo, fantastico, da mucha energia¡¡¡
    Besos Isabel
    SsasDiary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, quite the opportunity! Sounds amazing! Loving your blog!

    xoxoo
    chloe ** flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great info thanks for sharing!
    I'm so going to try and enter

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that nail polish color! Simply stunning!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)