"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Monday, 19 December 2011

The Retrosphere!

15:50 Posted by Jessica 16 comments
Okay so, here is the first of my very exciting posts; The Retrosphere!



I recently received an email from this fantastic company asking me to review their website; who can turn that down?

'We are regular readers of Chic Geek , and it would mean the world to us if you reviewed our store, or one of our products, on your blog.'

So here's all you need to know about The Retrosphere

'The Retrosphere is the world's first online vintage store with fashion magazine features, and launched in November 2011. 


Designed for stylish women who like a vintage twist, The Retrosphere gives exclusive access to the finest selection of edgy vintage clothing, shoes, bags and accessories from both designers and small labels that match the season's hottest trends.
With new fabulous pieces added weekly!

The Retrosphere’s vintage selection is cool and chic, and products are from all parts of the world. 
With hundreds of unique pieces, all styles are represented on the website. From Mod to hippie, from American cowboy boots to Italian designer jackets, from the glamorous 1940’s to the vibrant 1990’s – this vintage selection is as diverse as its customers.

The Retrosphere also offers an extensive range of fashion features, developed to give customers this unique style they are craving for.

With style advice, trend reports, street-style photo shoots and celebrity get-the-look pages like in a high-end magazine, The Retrosphere is a different shopping experience. Customers can register for the newsletter and special promotions, and have access to their personal wish list.
It's a dream come true for all fashion lovers who desperately needed a stylish source of vintage clothing on the Internet.'


Chic Geek Bloggers say;

The website is fantastic! Very chic. The items are amazing and if I was a multimillionaire I would buy everything! The simple lay out gives the site a minimalism twist. The sites blog is super cute; full of inspiration! 


Chic Geek bloggers, retroshperes blog pick!

Linnéa, London. Skirt, bag and shoes, the retrosphere.

Winter Romance;




Get the look;



<3


Geek xx

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Twitter:  ChicGeekFashion

Facebook page:

16 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love your outfit looks. I especially love that sweater in the second picture.

    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! love evrything in dis outfit!!! :)
    im following u! hope u follow me back! :)
    xoxo

    http://fshn4us.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me!
    Awesome post and congrats for the opportunity I'm really happy for you!
    Great clothing pieces!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI STYLISH FRIEND!!
    I have just discoverd your blog and I think that it's really cool!!! And this post show me that you have a good sense of style!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER!?!? Visit my blog and tell me if you want to follow me...then I'll follow you back!!! ;) ;)


    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/


    XOXOXO from ITALY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh will totally have to check the site out! I love vintage finds :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shop looks adorable - especially their looksbooks are brilliant!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, the shop seems so cool, love the looks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! looks amazing!
    xxx margot
    fashionloversandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shops seems amazing! Love all the looks, especially the cozy sweater;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that shop looks adorable!!! i love their lookbook photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting to be chosen to write for such a magazine, congrats! There's a new post up on my blog with details on my first giveaway, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! all outfit look amazing! love it

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)