Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Art deco winter!

Despite all the posts about SS12 it's still winter, so I thought I'd do a bit of a change from the current blogging frenzy and share this editorial I found with you!


Jumper, £29.99, H & M; dress, £50, ASOS; hat, £22.99, Barts; tights, £8, Pretty Polly



Cardigan, £60, ASOS; dress, £80, Dress Up at Topshop; shoes, £65, Topshop


 Coat, £89, Miss Selfridge; jumper, £32, Dorothy Perkins; shorts, £40, ASOS Salon



Jumper, £75, American Apparel; leggings, £25, Topshop



Jacket, £149, jumper, £29.95, both Zara; skirt, £115, Coast; handwarmer bag, £50, CW by Carin Wester at Urban Outfitters; tights, £8, Pretty Polly; shoes, £35, Chockers



Dress, £89, Holly Willoughby for Very; hat, £16, headband (worn as collar), £12.50, both Miss Selfridge

(www.fabulousmag.co.uk)

*STAY TUNED*



Geek xx

Twitter:  trianglehipster

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them 
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. i love the second and fourth photos! ice princess

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos and in special the 4th one :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This editorial is beautiful! And just in time too as it's almost the end of summer here in Australia :(
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit! And pictures are too cute!!!
    Great ideas.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful winter style!!! Mumbai is getting warmer and winters are almost over. So an taking out my winter fashion and flaunting it all while I still can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)