"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Chic Geek Blogger 2012!

12:14 Posted by Jessica 5 comments
Hello!!! I hope you all had a very happy new year? 

It is now 2012, I have nearly been blogging for a year (omg) 

So what lies ahead for Chic Geek?

-I have many exciting articles to share with you

-I hope to receive more traffic (any tips?)

-Hopefully I will do a blog exchange

-I will celebrate my first full year of blogging

-I want to unveil a new Chic Geek website!

- Lastly for a bit of fun I want to send fan mail to my fashion icons in the hope that they will look at my blog :O


In order for 'Chic Geek' to become a better blog I'm asking you for any constructive criticism, plus one thing that you already like about my blog?

Geek xx

Twitter:  ChicGeekFashion

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them 
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. In this new year 2012 i wish you continue doing this excellent job with every post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about sending fan mail to your fashion icons! I go to Independent Fashion Bloggers (www.heartifb.com) for lots of tips about fashion blogging. Def check it out! I love your blog so I don't have anything critical to say about it. But I notice you have your facebook page address written and not linked (maybe change it to a link, or get a badge from Facebook?) That may just make it a bit neater. Oops sorry for the essay in here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, honey!I wish you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your header:)

    http://fashionbymara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)