"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 19 February 2012

The Baftas 2012 : Celebrity Style Paparazzii!

12:25 Posted by Jessica 4 comments
Thank you for all your comments, I am replying to them now, I am working on a new celeb piece; 
You dont want to miss out on!!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again, please follow to be my 223rd follower!!

----

Congratulations to everyone who won an award

Chic Geeks best dressed award goes to...Fearne Cotton



^ Chic Geeks Best dressed award ^










Who would you give a best dressed award to?

(Source of pictures: here)

*STAY TUNED*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Geek xx

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Loove the 5th from the last - simple, elegant, chic!


    Stop by sometime! xx Jordana
    http://bohemianmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Fearne Cotton's look too, so pretty!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)