"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Friday, 24 February 2012

The Brits 2012 : Celebrity Style Paparazzii!

16:26 Posted by Jessica 8 comments
Thank you for all your comments, I am replying to them now, I am working on a new celeb piece; 
You dont want to miss out on!!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again, please follow to be my 224th follower!!

----

Congratulations to everyone who won an award

I'm siding with Adele after she was cut off without saying an acceptance speech- she is a fantastic artist that deserved every award she has won so far this year so this is from her to all those who ruined it for her:


Chic Geeks best dressed award goes to... Caroline Flack

___________________________









^ Chic Geeks Best dressed award ^



Who would you give a best dressed award to?

(Source of pictures: here)

*STAY TUNED*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Geek xx

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. love Lana del Ray and Alexa Chung!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so many of these celebs outfits :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved adele at the brit wards!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Flo but wish Adele had chosen something more age appropriate. She looks kind of blah there.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog doll!


    Elizabeth
    tonicofwildness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with Audrey, love your header btw!


    Elizabeth
    tonicofwildness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love Adele, I think she's a amazing woman!
    Love your blog dear, keep posting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post
    Love their looks

    Follow each other?

    Marie
    http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their outfits :) New follower!

    Simply Being Me
    www.sbmfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)