"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Get the spring look; trousers&leggings

17:42 Posted by Jessica 10 comments
Thank you for all your comments; I was overwhelmed with how many there were on my last post! I am replying to them now, I am working on a new Denim piece!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again; especially my newest followers!
 Please follow to be my 227th follower!! I lost a follower overnight :(

----
I have dug out some really jazzy trousers&leggings from an old article by look magazine:
Patterns and bright colors are huge right now as you may have seen on the catwalk- all of the below however a=can be found on any good high street!








Which are your favorite?

(look.co.uk)

--------

Geek xx

Twitter:  ChicGeekFashion

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them 
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Great selection! I love printed pants so much right now and am really digging the grey cheetah and polka dot ones :)

    x
    complacencykillsusall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing printed pants, I find that exciting, loud pants are the best way to add spunk to an outfit! xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first pair
    the bold colors are so me
    great feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second pair are my favorite! so much fun

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I'd be happy if you visited mine and became a follower! :)

    Missingsparkles.com
    INT'L GIVEAWAY

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 3rd and last!


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the printed pants! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second pair is my favorite! While I like them all I just don't see myself wearing them.

    Stop by our blog and enter our giveaway for a personalized necklace made by Sima.
    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2012/03/sima-gilady-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)