"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Monday, 6 February 2012

Glitter stripes and plenty of glamour; style has come to town!

16:22 Posted by Jessica 6 comments
WOW! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback you have been giving me over the past few weeks its great! I know I did an editorial on my last post but I have been very caught up in school work and trying to put another type of writing in to a fashion context- please bear with me!


Jacket, £19, Primark; shirt, £40, Warehouse; leggings, £36, American Apparel; collar, £30, Urban Outfitters; shoes, £65, Schuh



Playsuit, £79, Rare; necklace, £60, Freedom at Topshop
Dress, £70, Warehouse; shirt, £45, Urban Outfitters



Dress, £100, Oasis; top, £23, American Apparel; necklace, £28, Me & Zena
Jacket, £39.99, Bershka; playsuit, £55, ASOS; bow tie, £20, Neki; shoes, £58, Topshop



Jacket, £26, Primark; shirt with bow tie, £25, Next; shorts, £36, Rare; shoes, £75, Office


Jacket, £150, ASOS; top, £16, American Apparel; shorts, £30, River Island
Top, £39, Rare; leggings, £25, Topshop; hat, £35, Christys' Hats



Dress (worn as top), £27, Rare; skirt, £19.99, H & M; earrings, £8.50, Freedom at Topshop; shoes, £85, Topshop


Top, £32, American Apparel; shorts, £60, Topshop; earrings, £10, Freedom at Topshop; braces,£15, Topshop
Jacket, £179.99, Gestuz at Selfridges; top, £45, River Island; skirt, £38, Topshop; briefs, £20.50, Triumph; shoes, £22, Chockers


www.fabulousmag.co.uk


*STAY TUNED*

Geek xx

Twitter:  trianglehipster

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them 
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. My favorite glitter at the moment comprises my gold hot-pants - customised by my mum from a pair of gold 80s flares found in a charity shop, then given to me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those vertical striped pants are awesome!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pieces :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these looks are great
    it has me so excited for spring
    the colors are so amazing
    great feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)