"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Saturday, 25 February 2012

London Fashion Week : Celebrity Style Paparazzii!

10:41 Posted by Jessica 18 comments
Thank you for all your comments, I am replying to them now, I am working on a new Denim piece!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again; especially my newest followers!
 Please follow to be my 226th follower!!

----

Congratulations to all the designers and models; there was some fantastic hard work put into the week!

Chic Geeks best dressed award goes to...Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung and Pixie Lott: I couldn't pick favorite!








^ Chic Geeks Best dressed award ^








^ Chic Geeks Best dressed award ^





^ Chic Geeks Best dressed award ^

What did you think of the week?


(Source of pictures: here and here)

*STAY TUNED*

Geek xx

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

18 comments:

  1. love there photos i cant decide which outfit i love the most either!! such stylish ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all have such great style! Thanks for sharing
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog!!!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspirerende billeder!

    www.pef3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate and Alexa! two of my fashion icons

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia Palermo is always perfect. Love her! And I love that Kate Bosworth managed to snag one of the owl jumpers that were showing at Burberry Porsum xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative and chic. Your style is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love poppy's look!

    Check out my new outfit post!
    Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olivia Palermo is so stunning. I saw her at NYFW also and almost died of excitement!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah these looks are so inspiring! I just love kate bosworth's look!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveee Olivia Palermo's look where she mixes floral trousers with leopard print shoes!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love all these girls' styles! they are always dressed so fabulously!



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like their bags.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)