Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

New York Fashion Week AW12 : Celebrity Style Paparazzii!

Thank you for all your comments, I am replying to them now, I am working on a new celeb piece;
You will not want to miss out on!!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again, please follow to be my 223rd follower!!

----

Congratulations to all the designers and models; there was some fantastic hard work put into the week!

Chic Geeks best dressed award goes to...Olivia Palermo


^ Chic Geeks Best dressed award ^

















(Source of pictures: here)

*STAY TUNED*

Geek xx

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Love seeing what the celebs wear to fashion week! I've got a post on Olivia's fashion week style coming up, think she has amazing style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Victoria Beckham's collection. So beautiful!!


    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo, Olivia Palermo is always stunning
    love your blog and i'm following you now,
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous styles! totally stunning! WOW!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look of some of the celebrities!!!

    kisses!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)