Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Primark SS12

Sorry about the delay- technical difficulties; Please bear with me!

Thank you to all my new followers; Chic Geek has now reached 222!

~~~~~~~~~

Who said chic had to be expensive? 

I'm usually a bit wary of Primarks quality and attempts at the latest trends but they are definitely on to a winner  for SS12!!

All of the collection has a new buzz to it with plenty of patterns and colours to keep you looking bright!

You can be eye catching in floaty and fitting dresses or smart casual in chinos and Chelsea boots

*HEAVEN; especially at these prices!*












What do you think, is Primarks reputation on the up or is cheap forever tacky?

*STAY TUNED*

Geek xx

Twitter:  ChicGeekFashion

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them 
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! We seriously adore everything here! The polka dots are beyond amazing! Ugh, with we had an endless shopping budget haha!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love the orange dress at the end. And the blue pants are my favorite! So cute!
    Great post!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collection is very chic!

    xoxo,

    http://randomdetails-qt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great collection, I also love the Mary Katrantzou look-a-like pieces!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with ALL of the blouses!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh I love that 4th piccy- that dress is fabulous! I got pretty hooked on Primark when we were travelling, sooooo cheap!

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the satchel bag muchhh!!!!

    http://bcfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all of these looks
    especially that orange dress
    the slit is so sexy, I want!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)