"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Less is more? *No. The more volume the better!

21:19 Posted by Jessica 9 comments
Thank you for all your comments, I am replying to them now, I am working on a new written piece!

-Sorry for the lack of posting recently!-

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again; especially my newest followers!
 Please follow to be my 230th follower!!

----

So my poll is coming to a close now (please make sure you vote if you haven't already!) one bit of feedback I got was that you wanted to see more on beauty. I came across this feature earlier and it seemed perfect- I love volume-ised hair!

Everyone knows that in order to make a statement you have to do it all so when carrying out this trend- 'go hard or go home'!

I personally think curls are the best way forward with this trend. What do you think? 


^ This vintage look is making a comeback in a big way. Adele rocked it at this year's Grammys and models at Matthew Williamson bounced down the S/S '12 catwalk sporting full, luscious, wavy locks. ^


 ^ This modern twist on a classic style was seen on the Diane von Furstenberg runway, and is softer than the traditional beehive. We've got bets on Gaga's 'hive getting even bigger this year. ^


^ Mulberry took tousled beach hair and super-sized it to create this season's must-'do - backcombed at the crown and textured at the ends. Fabulous cover girl Kelly Brook copied it for her shoot with us last month. ^

(For the whole article including instructions visit the site here)

--------

Geek xx

Twitter:  ChicGeekFashion

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

9 comments:

  1. I love curls, the last look is absolutely amazing! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Lovely blog! Great hair styles, I like the first one with volume/curls, great vintage vibe =) I'm following you through GFC, I'd love if you'd follow back too!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hairstyles,great post :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe, love your blog! I was looking at someone else's blog and found you! If you want to follow for follow let me know in a comment! Mines www.elishayates.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hair, great post. Thanks for visit my blog, hope to see you back soon.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous hairstyles, I am in need of some inspiration! I scrolled down, so sad I didn't get anything from Marni at H&M! I had meetings all day and when I went in at 3pm all the items were gone :( Hope you'll stop by and would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, this summary of hairstyles is very true and very helpful! It's often difficult to classify the wild hairstyles on the runway and red carpet, but you did so very well :) There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect hair!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)