"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Marni At H&M SS12

16:42 Posted by Jessica 10 comments
Thank you for all your comments, I am replying to them now, I am working on a new written piece!

-Sorry for the lack of posting recently!-

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Thanks to my followers once again; especially my newest followers!
 Please follow to be my 230th follower!!

----


So the collection came in to selected stores and online today! WOW! I bet there were some cat fights over the last garments. This collection is simply fantastic, chic and detailed. In fact I would go as far as to say one of H &M's best collections ever. 

The collection was bound to sell out in seconds from the moment 'affordable designer clothing' popped up everywhere. Yes every fashionista was sent in to a frenzy. I personally didn't get my hands on anything did you?

Over the course of your blogging week you are likely to see loads of posts like this and although I try to keep my posts unique; this collection makes a one off.

Enjoy my picks from the hundreds splashed all over the internet...















(look.co.uk)
 and 
(various newspapers)


--------

Geek xx

Twitter:  ChicGeekFashion

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

P.S; I'm selling my vintage Levi shorts I have never worn them because they are too big.
I'm hoping for £20 for them 
They are about a UK 8 or 10
Please mention them in your comment if you are interested or email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Those shorts <3 I need those, paired with a plain white silk tee - summer uniform. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pieces are simply stunning. I love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the polka dot prints and detachable collars so so much! Amazing.

    xo
    complacencykillsusall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    I hope you like and also follow my blog! I'm waiting for your comments :)

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this collection as well! All the pieces are so on trend and high fashion and ahhh-mazing

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great post!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful post! How did you find out about this?! So cool! Thanks for your comment lovely. I'm your new follower. Please come back soon :)


    Passports & Prada

    Xx,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like too much this collection for H&M, I only like the accesories and the shoes, but I love too much your blog!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)