"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 15 April 2012

George Style Scouts meet up!

14:18 Posted by Jessica 15 comments
I am working towards the 300 follower mark now so please follow, I am thinking of doing something special when I reach the mark! I lost one follower the other day too so please follow!!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

 Please follow and leave your twitter @'s in your comment- I am doing follow backs & exclusive info!!

----

You may remember me telling you about George's style scouts competition last year and being one of the winners I was able to assist the designing of their teen collection which was released in October 2011. 
On the 12th me and the other style scouts met up again at the George house to look through some university students work, from which we had to choose a winner and two runners up with some of their work entering our collection (ssshhh! I cant tell you who won just yet!) 

(From left to right) Chelsea Rist, Me! and Ellen Furguson

All of their work was fabulous and it was so difficult to judge. While I was there I picked up some new photography ideas including; writing on your hands and taking a photo so it looks really funky- there isn't a technical name. So I gave it a try;






Cool? I think so! What else did I see while I was there?

Number one

I got to see where the magic really happens, the building itself was huge and inside it saw buzzing with energy, creative people and fantastic ideas. It made me realize that this as it stands is the kind of atmosphere I would love to work in.
Look how small I look in front of it hahaha:
And yes, I'm wearing my outfit that you saw in my previous post <3

Number two

Mood boards; I have done a few before but seeing the big part they play in the industry I thought I  would share some of my own;




What do you think?

Number three
Bird theme; lovey dovey (did you see what I did there?)

(sources: here, here, here, and here)






Number four
Paradise- para- para- paradise! Yes summer is nearly here and may you be going on holiday or not you must get a printed tee with a photograph like this;

(sources: here, here, here and here)




---------------------

P.S:
Please like and comment on this photo, it is for my local modeling competition; all like will be considered in my upcoming giveaway xx



Geek xx


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER (Yes people, its back):

@ChicGeekFashion

15 comments:

  1. hi!:) gorgeous photos! ♥
    let's follow each other's blog?

    xoxo, angela ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweety, Amazing, i found your Blog and i like it! Great inspiration, with lovely Photos. I follow you, i hope you follow me back Honey (if you like) Big Kisses from Germany ;******

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration! I'm happy to meet your lovely blog and thanks for your sweet comment :) xoxo Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on gaining your 300 followers! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds great!!
    Lovely moodboards and nice pics ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in the competition, not that you'll need it -you're really pretty (:
    I love the bird prints -gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. following and liked on fb! good luck! <3

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your pastel moodboard - I'm rubbish with that kind of stuff! What do you use to make yours? I tried on polyvore but my comp didn't like it - never worked!!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm so glad that you liked my look and my blog! Check out my other outfits and posts and if you like them... follow me to stay tunned to see my new updates! ;)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done honey! done it!
    following you :D
    amazing burgundy skinny pants in last pic!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great post!! :)
    See you soon!
    Laura from thecatsedge.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaah good luck on the modelling comp hun. Did my wee bit to help =) You're a stunner so you'll definately be a serious contender =) On a nother not your mood bards are really lovely. So different to the ones we're driven to do here at tech but wonderful nontheless ^_^ Hoep you're having a stellar start to this new week! ^_^

    Eeli x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck! I've liked the picture!! Pls follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? Hope so! let me know!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)