Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Get your Brazilian on!

I am working towards the 300 follower mark now so please follow to be number 264
Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

Please follow me on twitter and tweet me for a follow back!
----
~ Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
And when she shines she really shows you all she can
Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande ~

I'm not really sure what to write about this little fashion fling, I just loved the summer essence the shoots had, I hope you like it too!!









(Source of pictures: here)

What do you think?

*STAY TUNED*

---------------------

P.S:
Please like and comment on this photo, it is for my local modeling competition; all likes will be considered in my upcoming giveaway xx



Geek xx


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER (Yes people, its back):

@ChicGeekFashion

23 comments:

  1. great images!! love this hot summer looks:) I liked your facebook picture:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she looks amazing!!!!

    Love from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirations, what kind of model contest take you part in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the photos i am so excited for warmer weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! make me happy ready for summer! Following x

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these summery/beachy photos. Can't wait for warmer weather!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect pics!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wedges and swimsuit does go together! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pics!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pictures are fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the color of your pants and the shoes. thanks for visiting my blog, following you now!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome! Like this post a lot! Hope you have time to follow back on bloglovin?

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your styling and your picks! great inspirations!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  14. these photos are so fun
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those look pretty cool
    I loved the photos
    I live in the mountainous region of the river beach that you posted
    it 50 degrees and very hot
    : D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many great photos!

    Please feel free to check out/follow my blog! I would love to know what you think!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)