"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Monday, 23 April 2012

My local modeling competition

21:14 Posted by Jessica 33 comments

OMG! I am struggling to use the new blogger layout, sorry guys! Any tips?

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

 Omg Chic Geek is nearing the 300 follower mark, could YOU be follower 270?

----


Hi all! Thank you so much for liking and commenting on my photo! I got a phone call on Friday to say that I had reached the final 20! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I am so excited! I thought I would share a few details and pictures with you :)

I had the casting call a week or so a go, it was nerve-wracking but I did my research and found some confidence.

I wore my red leather look trousers, a plain vest top, blue checkered shirt, denim jacket and rebel heels!

During my research I found that it was best to wear plain clothes the flattered your figure, little makeup & to have clean natural hair swept of your face.

Here's a few shots before I left the house, sorry about the background & I look tired because I was up so early :)










Please like my photo here:



---------------------

Geek xx


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER (Yes people, its back):

@ChicGeekFashion

33 comments:

  1. I love the red leather trousers!
    I like the combination of denim jackets and leather trousers!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii
    very nice
    :D
    sabrina
    terejour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright cutie, no worries. you hit 270. and i made it 271 for you! you are so pretty & i love your no-fuss style. it's pretty rad. also, those heels are killlleerrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bridget, I will follow back :)

      Delete
  4. I love your pants!
    Super cute! Good luck on the contest! :)

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, stay tuned for the catwalk photos :)

      Delete
  5. ahh so cute! love your shoes :)
    visit and follow my blog if you love♥ i'll follow you back dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow I want your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh hun, no advice on the whole blogger layout thing (just experiment as you go along?) but I really do hope you get far with this comp. Not to toot your horn too much but I think if I saw you on campus Id definately be asking you to model haha. (Fashion designer here)

    Eeli xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thanks, I think I have worked it out now! I'm so used to the old one though. Thank you so much! Stay tuned for the catwalk photos :)

      Delete
  9. Oh so fun!!!!! Good luck! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Check back soon for the catwalk post :)

      Delete
  10. Oh my gawd, I love your pants! They look amazing on.
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, they are Miss Selfridge!

      Delete
  11. Nice blog :) Maybe we can follow eatch other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with the competition! I love the combo of your outfit. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn, stay tuned for the catwalk post!

      Delete
  13. aw love this outfit, the pants are fab! good luck with the competition my dear! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, stay tuned for the catwalk post :)

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful !! I love your trousers !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)