"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Primark’s Hot New Swimwear Range

14:43 Posted by Jessica 17 comments
OMG! I am struggling to use the new blogger layout, sorry guys! Any tips?

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

 Omg Chic Geek is nearing the 300 follower mark, could YOU be follower 270?

Thank you so much for all the like and comments on my photo for my local modeling competition, I have news coming soon regarding the subject,, eeeeeekkkk!!

----

Yes, yes, I have already posted about Primark's new summer collection but this is different!!

Their new beachwear range has now been released and anyone jetting away this year will need to get their hands on it!!

The quality looks much better than last year and its prices as always are incredibly low. Furthermore, with the current unpredictable climate conditions, rather than splashing out on your holiday wardrobe and feeling gutted when you don't get enough wear out of it, opt for the cheaper version (save up for a rainy day)















(Source: here)

---------------------

Geek xx


Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER (Yes people, its back):

@ChicGeekFashion

17 comments:

  1. Great pieces! I like the first swimsuit and the first dress the best.

    Stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway for a personalized necklace by Sima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can finally read your blog ald, miss your blog ^^

    Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun collection! i love everything about this :) congrats on almost 300 followers xo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belibe is awesome!!!you looks so beautiful and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooove it!!! Awesome collection!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the toning of the pics.
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection
    I follow you, please follow me too
    Kisses from spain
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great swimsuits and dresses for summer! I really love the dress with the marine life on it!!
    THANK YOU for your comment on my blog!
    Follow each other?

    :)
    Allison
    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pastel and neon mixing...it's posts like these that make me wish there was a Primark here in the States! Gorgeous, I'd DIE to have summer look like this!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pictures <3

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.!
    Great blog.♥ If you have a while please, check out mine and enter my ROMWE giveaway!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pictures!! can't believe it's Primark!!


    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)