Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Doll house candy shop

Chic Geek finally reached the 275 follow mark and made it 276 last week! Thank you so much. It is AMAZING! 24 more followers until the 300 follower mark, watch this space! :)

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am open to constructive criticism and in order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

Thanks for all the great comments on my last post 'Celebrity Paparazzi: The British Soap Awards' did you like the ratings? I am working on a new Celebrity Paparazzi post at the moment so please stay tuned!

 Please follow and tweet me?

----



I have posted loads about pastels already but they are a HUGE trend this year and I even think they will become a summer fashion staple eventually. So rather than boring you with similar posts I found this editorial that is just sooo cute. The model looks like something from a doll house and all of the outfits are pastel ready- fabulous!!

All of the clothes are fantastic and the girly element gives a 50's/60's twist to it. So that's 3 trends? Oooh wait, there are prints, lace and clashing too! So 6 trends in one editorial and 7 outfits; phenomenal. One of my favorite editorials of this year by far!!








(Source: here)

STAY TUNED! There will be more Celebrity Style Paparazzi later this week :)

---------------------


Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment:)
    love the first jacket nd dooted dress!!


    DIY's and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are fabulous !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are so beautiful! Thanks for posting them! :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great editorial, I love the vintage styling and mood!

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these vintage looks
    I like how more fashion publications have been featuring new collections in classic ways
    great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice post :))

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)