"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Monday, 7 May 2012

Just a quick post about the cutest nail polishes ever!!

12:27 Posted by Jessica 12 comments

Chic Geek finally reached the 275 follow mark! Thank you so much. It is AMAZING! 25 more followers until the 300 follower mark, watch this space! :)

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am open to constructive crtisism and in order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

 Please follow and tweet me?

----

Oh my goodness, OPI has done a collaboration with Minnie Mouse and I think they may have themselves a sell out. Not only is it the cutest nail polish since the color pink was invented it is also a time capsule back to your childhood. OMG. The colors are just fabulous and the names just make it all the more brilliant; Nothin'Mousie' 'bout it, If you moust you moust, i'm all ears and The color of minnie. They are the most unique polish names ever!



What do you think? I think they are pretty perfect for £11 each so keep your eyes peeled, they launch next month (June) so get your Minnie on this summer.

(Source: here)

---------------------


Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

12 comments:

  1. agree! those are cute colors!! lo0veee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try these!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see what the first one looks like when worn! So curious!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/AFashionFiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool!

    Nice blog! I love this post!
    I´m your new follower now, and I´d be very happy if u follow mine if you like too.
    Fashionmaniacbrazil.com

    And also like my fan page on facebook.

    https://www.facebook.com/fashionmaniacbrazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing Mousie About It looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like great colors !

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want them !! I love Minnie Mouse !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how you get to express your own style through nail polish... super cute colors!

    Check out my latest posts, to see who I ran into at the Coachella VIP Lounge and fashlight turns one! www.thefashlight.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look like a lot of fun
    I like the colors
    maybe I'll try it out

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)