Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, 4 May 2012

May her royal so and so step back? We are officially one step ahead!

I am working towards the 300 follower mark now so please follow, I am thinking of doing something special when I reach the mark! I lost one follower the other day too so please follow!!

Please vote in my poll to the side- What do you want to see more of on chic geek?

 Please follow and tweet me?

----


Okay so I have read tons of articles about the Duchess of Cambridge recently but I thought in order to be one step ahead I would go with this awesome article by Fabulous magazine, it has picked out some great pieces from all the Duchess's favorite shops.

Reiss


Zara


Hobbs


Warehouse


(source : here )


---------------------


Geek xx

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER (Yes people, its back):

@ChicGeekFashion


20 comments:

  1. Love that Hobbs bag!!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great the pices from zara, i love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara is one of my favorite shops, its full of treasures!

      Delete
  3. super awesome post. i adore her style. i think every little thing from the zara & reiss sets is spectacular! gimme? xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara is fantastic and the Reiss accessories are lovely

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with the platform converse link you posted on my blog, I don't mind those, but the high top sneakers are revolting hahaha :) I love this post, the Zara pieces are my favourites! Such a great selection :) xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaa, I think the hightops are just a no-no but the converse just seem to pull it off. I'm not sure why, they just do. Zara is my favorite shop at the moment, glad you like the post :)

      Delete
  5. just found your blog.
    love it ♥followed!
    midn to follow abck my blog?
    thanks


    http://claireteressa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for following, glad you like my blog :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you love them too :)

      Delete
  7. I am already a follower and intend to remain one. Love your blog, so i hope it finds 300 soon. you are just a breath short, anyways...

    Love the Duchess picks... You'd be a great pick to step into those fabulous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,! Ahh, if only I was the duchess; glad you liked the post!

      Delete
  8. Nice selections, Warehouse selection is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the warehouse board, there are some gorgeous garments there :)

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)