Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, 21 May 2012

Mulberry releases the 'Del Rey'

Chic Geek reached the 278 followers today! Thank you! 23 more followers until the 300 follower mark, watch this space! :)

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am open to constructive crtisism and in order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll, the next thing I'm working on is the street style idea, stay tuned for more info!!

Did you like my Celebrity Paparazzi posts? I have another one planned but I will break my articles with a few smaller posts first :)

 Please follow and tweet me?

----

Hi everyone! Have you seen Mulberry's new bag? OMG! You have to check this out :)


'We are launching a new bag, the Del Rey
- inspired by American songstress Lana Del Rey.
Lana has mastered the style of Old Hollywood, mixing it with an edgy sense of fun. This contrast appeals to us: we love mixing eclectic references with classic details in the way that Lana does.
The Del Rey bag is infused with this idea, combined with the easy sensibility and English common-sense practicality of our heritage icons.
This exciting new addition to our family launches in May as part of our Autumn Winter 2012 collection.'
-Mulberry-












(Source: here)

STAY TUNED! 

---------------------


Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

9 comments:

  1. Love those bags!!!!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you!
    xx
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is definitely in my list! As gorgeous as alexa's. I'm following you now, mind following back?

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! So classy! X

    Join my first giveaway and stand a chance to win $25 Modcloth voucher!
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so im pretty much obsessed with this bag. Check out my blog and follow!
    xx gabi
    sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'd love to have an entire bag design dedicated to me! Lana must feel so special. I love her! There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    www.seveninchstilettos.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww what a cute bag, lana must feel so special!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)