"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Rihanna's Second Armani Collection

16:50 Posted by Jessica 5 comments

Chic Geek reached the 279 followers yesterday! Thank you! 22 more followers until the 300 follower mark and 1 more until 280- PLEASE FOLLOW ME! x

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am open to constructive crtisism and in order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll, the next thing I'm working on is the street style idea, stay tuned for more info!!

Did you like my Celebrity Paparazzi posts? I have another one planned but I will break my articles with a few smaller posts first :)

 Please follow and tweet me?

----

So Rihanna's second collection for Armani has been unveiled. I honestly didn't even know she had a first collection (woops!) Although I love the denim shorts and the drawings I cant say that I'm overly impressed with the collection... What do you think?















What do you think?

(Source: here and here)

STAY TUNED! 

---------------------


Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

5 comments:

  1. like the denim jumpsuit!

    Check out my new outfit post!
    Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing collection :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know she had a first collection either! Personally I prefer the illustrations to the final products, although those turned up shorts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know! it's not my style i mean it is not weird or something that make me scream "WOW great colors..great models..ecc" it is something that we already see!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow all these shots are so stunning! i never knew Rihanna had designed a collection. she definitely has a somewhat interesting style haha. congrats on hitting that many followers!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)