Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Royal Mail celebrates the finest British designers!

Chic Geek finally reached the 275 follow mark and made it 276 last week! Thank you so much. It is AMAZING! 24 more followers until the 300 follower mark, watch this space! :)

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am open to constructive criticism and in order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

Thanks for all the great comments on my last post I'm glad to see you all like the editorial as much as me! I have finished the next Celebrity Style paparazzi post, it will be posted by the weekend!

----


Okay, I will get round to doing the celebrity paparazzi post this week but first I just had to share this news story with you.

Today these Royal Mail 1st class stamps went on sale. Not just any old stamps! These celebrate British Fashion. They all showcase Britain's finest designers and really style up your letters! Take a look:











Gorgeous aren't they? I would get your hands on them ASAP if I were you, they are bound to be a sell out :)

(Source: here)

STAY TUNED! There will be more Celebrity Style Paparazzi later this week :)

---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

8 comments:

  1. OMG those stamps are amazing! Love the McQueen one!
    Just followed you! I hope you will consider following back!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cool stamps! can't wait to use them when i move to the UK to study in about 4 months time.

    also, would you love to follow each other on GFC? do let me know x

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool stamps - I love them! xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the followers build-up. Love your blog too.

    Cool stamps. I am sure too that they will be a sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow great stamps!!

    DIY and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those stamps are stunning !

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)