"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Friday, 8 June 2012

celebrity style paparazzi: (the very late) baftas

18:57 Posted by Jessica 5 comments
Only a few more followers until the 300 follower mark PLEASE FOLLOW ME! x

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? In order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

I have started posting on my FACEBOOK page again so please like it (the link is at the bottom of this post)

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll, the next thing I'm working on is the street style idea, stay tuned for more info!!

Thankfully the scheduled post worked perfectly!! I have replied to the overdue comments now too.

 Please follow and tweet me? I am going to do #FF Follow Fridays now so please follow my twitter to be featured!

I'm home from my relaxing holiday soaking up the sun- blogging will be back to normal
but
I have 3 weeks of exams starting Monday :( so comments will not be daily.


----


This post is a bit late but I had to do something British-ey because of the jubilee. I'm not all for the royal family and there wasn't much fashion related news to report from the event so here's my go at a British thing.

The dresses were OK but I think with all the great British fashion designers there was room for improvement.

















(Source: here)

I'm home from my relaxing holiday soaking up the sun- blogging will be back to normal
but
I have 3 weeks of exams starting Monday :( so comments will not be daily.

---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

5 comments:

  1. beautiful selection of dresses! Stunning!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, yours is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I followed you ;)

    http://www.thetrendsupplier.com/

    kisses, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful dresses !
    I have to say that I love red carpet dresses !
    Especialy the yellow one !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)