"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Thursday, 21 June 2012

G21: Get your festival on- summer ready

19:34 Posted by Jessica 6 comments
YAY! We have 2 new followers (283 and 284) please follow to make the 285 mark!

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? In order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

I have also added a new poll- I want to know your thoughts on DIY studded items? I think they are fab :)

Thanks for all the votes already placed into the poll; stay tuned for more info!!

 Please follow and tweet me? I am going to do #FF Follow Fridays now so please follow my twitter to be featured!

I have 6 exams left, phew!! So comments and posts will gradually go back to normal; sorry about the recent lack!

-------------------


Gosh the weather has been terrible here in England and we are expected to have rain for the rest of the month. #sarcasticyay!

On the brighter side I break up for summer in 4 weeks... can. not. wait!

That means lazy days in, trips out, lots of shopping and even more blogging!

For a lucky few there are also a few festivals going on so whether you've got tickets or not, here is G21's festival collection- it's perfect!












Also, I have seen lots more blogs closing their post with a song so here is the song that has been stuck in my head all day: 
Katy Perry- Waking up in Vegas... should have put your money where your mouth is, that's what you get for waking up in Vegas [...] shake shake shake shake the glitter!!

Which is your favorite Katy Perry song? Are you going to any festivals this summer?

(Source: here)

Comments and posts will resume back to normal soon xx

---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

6 comments:

  1. We are having lovely weather right here in Mumbai, for a change. I have a glass facade office and it's raining right now, so awesome!

    Will definitely vote in the poll, and hope your exams go real well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 3rd top
    it's so cute

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I love your blog :)Come to me and see may new blog :)

    Adam,

    http://bmagazyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pants., so cute! would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that floral skinnies, star dress and strawberry dress!
    amazing blog!keep posting!
    xo, L.
    PS I'm followin' you, so, yeah.
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)