"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Monday, 11 June 2012

George at ASDA: 'mix and match bold color with stand out prints'

18:26 Posted by Jessica 8 comments
YAY! We have a new follower (281) please follow to make the 300 mark even closer!

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? In order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll; stay tuned for more info!!

 Please follow and tweet me? I am going to do #FF Follow Fridays now so please follow my twitter to be featured!

I have 3 weeks of exams starting today :( so comments will not be daily; sorry!

-----------

Have you seen George at ASDA's newest collection? Its fabulous!

The collection is very summery, bold and has plenty of statement pieces: 'mix and match bold color with stand out prints'

You can easily create a casual, dressed up or understated outfit all for a reasonable price.
I think that is one of the main reasons I support supermarket brands. Same trends, same style (or sometimes better) - but a better price. As they say 'fashion is temporary style is eternal'- why splash out on clothes that only 'stay in' for a season when your style lasts and develops forever? Pulling together what you think looks great and wearing it with confidence is what pushes you to success in the fashion industry. Trends are just guidance.

Anyway, for my international readers/followers or for those who have not yet seen the TV adverts for this brill collection here they are;



I think the advert is faultless. A hip song for a totally rad collection- it makes perfect sense!

Here are my favorites from the collection:










Agree or disagree?


(Source: here)

I have 3 weeks of exams starting today :( so comments will not be daily; sorry!

---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

8 comments:

  1. Loving the prints and lengths of the tops! nice!
    badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black top!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i make a blog presentation :D
    Bei mir läuft eine Blogvorstellung ♥ würde mich freuen wenn du mitmachst! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the advert... very very chic... Hope you do well in your exams... Take care...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)