Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

miss guided collection

Only a few more followers until the 300 follower mark PLEASE FOLLOW ME! x

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am open to constructive crtisism and in order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

I have started posting on my FACEBOOK page again so please like it (the link is at the bottom of this post)

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll, the next thing I'm working on is the street style idea, stay tuned for more info!!

Did you like my Celebrity Paparazzi posts? I have another one planned but I will break my articles with a few smaller posts first :)

 Please follow and tweet me? I am going to do #FF Follow Fridays now so please let me know if you want to be featured!

I am going on holiday this week so there will be no frequent posts for the week beginning the 4th June SORRY! I will remind everyone of the dates in my next post and on facebook & twitter.

----

Okay so this is the post I have scheduled so sorry if anything has gone wrong; Im currently in Portugal somewhere eating ice cream under the glistening sun!

Anyway this is Miss Guided's new collection its so rad! I love the scarf print shorts (but I will let you in to a little secret- you can get even nicer ones from Matalan for half the price at only £6 omg!) I also think the pastel block shirt and animal print shorts are gorgeous! What do you like?

I'm not sure about the skirt below however it looks a bit cheap but the pattern is fabulous :)




















(Source: here)

I'm currently on holiday so I apologize for the lack of posting and comments/replys! All will be back to normal over the next week or so! Thank you and sorry again!!

---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

7 comments:

  1. Love all of these items, but PARTICULARLY all of the shorts. I'm a sucker for shorts!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim and the pastel blouse!

    New outfit post on my blog
    Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So usually I don't like all the pics someone posts on their blog about their fave items, but you truly nailed it here. I am dying over everything. Especially those blue heels and embellished aztec print shorts, + everything else!!

    P.S. I saw your comment about wanting to be a part of the mag: you have a chance! Go to http://atelierindigomag.com/ and find the part where it says contributors and email Kelsey about contributing! Would love to see you become a part.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love it!!!!

    DIY and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might need that denim shirt!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)