"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Nasty Gal, this is crazy but your shoes are lovely make them free maybe?

13:36 Posted by Jessica 9 comments
YAY! 1 new follower (285)  Thank you so much!! 15 More followers left until the 3000 mark, PLEASE FOLLOW!! xx

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am thinking of a lifestyle post next- I love the bedroom inspiration posts I have been seeing on other blogs recently- stay tuned!!

I have also added a new poll- I want to know your thoughts on DIY studded items? I think they are fab, also if you have time please let me know if you have got any studded items and how much they were and where from in your comment... I am doing some research :)

Thanks for all the votes already placed into the poll; there is still plenty of time to vote.

 Please follow and tweet me? If you tweet me with the '#I love chic geek blogger' Hash-tag I will give you a shoutoout

I have 6 exams left, phew!! So comments and posts will gradually go back to normal; WOOP WOOP

-------------------

Did you like what I did with the title? 'Nasty Gal, this is crazy but your shoes are lovely make them free maybe?' Tehe! I have had this song stuck in my head for aaagggeeesss. Its annoying but extremely popular and catchy!

Okay so I'd say about 95% of bloggers have already heard of nasty gal and add at least one of their garments to their lust list regularly.

I have been obsessed with their fierce shoes for a while now but have never got round to sharing my favorites with you; trust me, picking the best out of their huge selection is the most difficult post decision I have had in a while.

The only bad thing is; the price. I mean come on, who has £££'s to spend on one pair of shoes, I am so gutted that they are way out of my pocket money range but hopefully by my prom next year I will own a pair to wear ;)










^* ACTUALLY SPEECHLESS*^



^These are so original and perfect for summer!^








^Perfect for a casual look^



^ Apparently these are hard to walk in but if they are good enough for Ga-Ga they are good enough for me^



Comments and posts will resume back to normal soon xx

Song of the post; Cheryl Cole 'Call my name' me and my cousins were dancing to this today :p


---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

9 comments:

  1. Hi! New blogger here! Nice blog! Follow for follow, maybe? :)
    xxxx

    C.
    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool extreme shoes :)!

    Love
    Giorgia
    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    Enter my beauty giveaway sponsored by Schwarzkopf!
    http://gvn-styleblog.blogspot.ch/2012/06/schwarzkopf-shake-it-up-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes! I love the creepers. Cant wait to see future posts from you x
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes!

    xmylovelylifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't Jeffrey Campbell shoes the craziest?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)