"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Royal Ascot (crazy) hats

21:35 Posted by Jessica 3 comments

YAY! 1 new follower (286)  Thank you so much!! 14 More followers left until the 3000 mark, PLEASE FOLLOW!! xx

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? I am thinking of a lifestyle post next- I love the bedroom inspiration posts I have been seeing on other blogs recently- stay tuned!!

I have also added a new poll- I want to know your thoughts on DIY studded items? I think they are fab, also if you have time please let me know if you have got any studded items and how much they were and where from in your comment... I am doing some research :)

Thanks for all the votes already placed into the poll; there is still plenty of time to vote.

 Please follow and tweet me? If you tweet me with the '#I love chic geek blogger' Hash-tag I will give you a shout out

And a HUGE thank you to Shopaholic at become.co.uk for the editors choice! Stay tuned.

I have 2 exams left,! So comments and posts will gradually go back to normal.

-------------------

Only a quick post, because I am revising for my last two exams!




Royal Ascot took place the other week. Did you see it? It got me thinking about crazy hats! There are some odd creations out there! Check out my craziest picks:










This for me is the worst out of all of them, whoever created the hat and the woman wearing it must have been out of their mind;



(Source: various including Facebook and Google)

Song of the post:
I found it hard to choose a song today, I have been listening to loads of genres recently. But it has to be
Ben Howard - Only Love, his voice is amazing



---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

3 comments:

  1. love it!so crazyy!
    I have a new post, so if you're either interested or bored, check it out!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! amazing.

    PS: I want to invite you to giveaway on my blog of 100$ in ROMWE. I wait for you!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)