"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Friday, 15 June 2012

Sugar rush? Nope, total crush!!

17:41 Posted by Jessica 9 comments
YAY! We have another new follower (282) please follow to make the 300 mark even closer!

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? In order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll; stay tuned for more info!!

 Please follow and tweet me? I am going to do #FF Follow Fridays now so please follow my twitter to be featured!


I have 2 weeks of exams left :( so comments will not be daily; sorry! Any revision advice?


-----------

 Okay so this is just a quick post but it is 100 % necessary- these shoes are gorgeous!!

Topshop posted them on their Facebook page the other day and I automatically fell in love with them. They are fierce with a punk chick element but sweet and girly at the same time.

Who else would have thought to put shoes, studs and pastels together? 







Which is your favorite?


(Source: here)

I have 2 weeks of exams left :( so comments will not be daily; sorry! Any revision advice?

---------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

9 comments:

  1. These are sooooo cute!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those!Favorite?blue nes and white ones!yey!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a pair with spikes in black, but these look great for summer
    have a nice and stylish week darling
    come and say Hi,
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new topshop shoes - so adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT BLOG!! I following you!!

    FIOCCO ROSSO FUOCO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg dying. those colors are beyond stunning. love the blue!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! nice blog! We just started a blog, we'd like your own opinion! if want become our follower! thank you! :) :)
    http://for-midable.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. black studded! that ROCKS!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)