Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 7 July 2012

Ellie Saab Haute Couture A/W '12

PLEASE FOLLOW TO MAKE THE 300 MARK- 9 followers to go :)

I have some exciting plans- STAY TUNED

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? In order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

I have also added a new poll- I want to know your thought on DIY studded items? I think they are fab :)

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll; stay tuned for more info!!

Please follow and tweet me? If you tweet me with the '#I love chic geek blogger' Hash-tag I will give you a shout out

And a HUGE thank you to Shopaholic at become.co.uk for the editors choice! Stay tuned.

-----------------------


Paris coture fashion week: Ellie Saab Haute Couture A/W '12. I love every single dress, ther is som,e much detail and thought in every stitch is fabulous

This is perfect prom inspiration and examples of embroidery pieces.

So elegant...















(source: here)

Song of the post: Primadonna girl- Marina and the Diamonds!




-------------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

15 comments:

  1. love this collection, the sheer fabric is amazing
    the black gowns are my favorite

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool collection,feminine;)

    May be we could follow each other-just let me know and I'll return the favor!

    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/
    Helen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is so beautiful! Elie Saab is definitely one of my favourite designers :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing collection :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous collection!!! so sparkly :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment! I follow you now with google friend connect! Keep in touch!! :) Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. ellie saab is one of my favourite ever!
    even in this collection we can see masterpieces and i think it's FIERCE!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful designs!!! Love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the seventh dress! My name is Maggie and I am 12 years old. I love your blog and I hope that you will check out mine! BTW, I am following, follow back?
    -Maggie
    walruswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the embellishment and detailing of these garments is beautiful. You have a stunning blog. I cant wait ti read future posts.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I absolutely love that collection! It's so lacey and dreamy and perfect. Thanks for sharing! There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    www.seveninchstilettos.com
    Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ellie Saab is amazing!

    bowskirt♥mfashionfreakblog

    Following you now, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)