Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Primark's A/W 12 collection.

PLEASE FOLLOW TO MAKE THE 300 MARK- 5 followers to go :)

I have some exciting plans- STAY TUNED (think back to my first post of 2012 or like my Facebook page or twitter feed for hints)

Please vote in my poll - What do you want to see more of on chic geek? In order to make Chic Geek a better blog I need YOUR advice!

I have also added a new poll- I want to know your thought on DIY studded items? I think they are fab :)

Thanks for all the votes already placed in to the poll; stay tuned for more info!!

Please follow and tweet me? If you tweet me with the '#I love chic geek blogger' Hash-tag I will give you a shout out

And a HUGE thank you to Shopaholic at become.co.uk for the editors choice! Stay tuned.

-------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE!

So, I have always been a proud fan of Primark clothing. Regardless of the criticism it has had in the past it is stepping up its game; especially for A/W 12

There is something for everyone, every trend and at an every-day price: at the lower end of high street price wise Primark is the best for accompanying key pieces.

The accessories are average in comparison to previous ranges but the patterned trousers, shoes and the amazing army style jacket make up for it!

Personal little paragraph: So I have been venturing out into the wider world of fashion blogging and it seems that more people are talking about themselves and their day to day life so I will try it out.
Today was the 'festival of sport' at school, which to say is not my thing would be an understatement. I really dislike chasing a ball getting hot and sweaty- but then again I am competitive...
My team for the tug of war won 3 games out of 7 (we were 2 people down- excuses excuses)....
Then I got home to a nice cup of tea and 297 followers, YAY!
I have a school trip to my local university tomorrow; non uniform here I come!


^Hmm, is that okay, let me know if you like the idea^






























(Source: here)

Song of the post: Payphone, to go with the value for money post- sort of


-------------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

8 comments:

  1. I have those black and white trousers (8th item down.) I really love them and the quality is really good! I noticed that Primarks new clothing range is so nice right now :) This post has made me want to get a few more things from there soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I saw them in there the other day and believe it or not they are nicer in the flesh!

      Stay tuned to Chic Geek for some exciting plans :)

      Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

      http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

      Delete
  2. wow lovely ad campaign!
    i just saw a GREAT studded necklace! love it
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so simple but chic right? And, wow- I love studs!

      Stay tuned to Chic Geek for some exciting plans :)

      Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

      http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

      Delete
  3. these are all great finds
    especially the printed pieces

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prints are so fab!!

      Stay tuned to Chic Geek for some exciting plans :)

      Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

      http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

      Delete
  4. I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Stay tuned to Chic Geek for some exciting plans :)

      Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

      http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)