"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Boticca competition

21:05 Posted by Jessica 2 comments
THANK YOU so much. Chic Geek has now exceeded its 300 follower mark- I am over the moon (extremly happy) eeeeekkkkkk!!

I am so sorry about the lack of posting- I have been so busy recently.


I just got an early birthday present- an ipad 3 woo!! So I have joined instagram so please follow me (see my twitter for the link)

A HUGE thank you to Shopaholic at become.co.uk for the editors choice! Stay tuned.

I have added 2 new pages:
 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
Who said technology cant be fashionable? Not Chic Geek, that's for sure!
See here


Don't forget to nominate yourself and ask your readers to nominate you for
Chic Geeks fellow best blog/blogger
You have until next week to nominate
*nominate via
twitter by tweeting me (@ChicGeekFashion) 'I nominate .... For the best blog/blogger #ChicGeekBloggerAwards'
Or face book by posting on my page 'chic geek blogger'
Or in your comment
Or email me: chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com


----------------------

So a while ago I interviewed Boticca's editor Poppy which you can see here.
Since then Boticca has continued to progress making its products better than ever, gaining even more celeb fans and expanding its worldwide independent designers team.

Now this is the exciting bit: Boticca is holding a limited time offer to win $300/£200/€250 to spend on their site!!


To win $300/£200/€250 to spend on one of the best (I think) jewelery sites ever- all you have to do is sign up to Boticca & invite your friends to sign up too. If you are already signed up, then to enter you can just invite your friends to join Boticca. On the 31st of August, the person who has invited the most friends will be picked as the prize winner. The competition is open worldwide, to both non-Boticca & Boticca members: Good luck!! 



Don't forget to nominate yourself and ask your readers to nominate you for
Chic Geeks fellow best blog/blogger
You have until next week to nominate
*nominate via
twitter by tweeting me (@ChicGeekFashion) 'I nominate .... For the best blog/blogger #ChicGeekBloggerAwards'
Or face book by posting on my page 'chic geek blogger'
Or in your comment
Or email me: chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

-------------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!

2 comments:

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)