"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Sunday, 12 August 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Forever 21's A/W 12 collection

21:32 Posted by Jessica 8 comments

I have been very Disorganized recently- apologies. I am in the middle of creating an organizing system haha

I just got an early birthday present- an ipad 3 woo!! So I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

A HUGE thank you to Shopaholic at become.co.uk for the editors choice! Stay tuned.

I have added 2 new pages:
 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
Who said technology cant be fashionable? Not Chic Geek, that's for sure!
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS

----------------------

EXCLUSIVE!

Okay so who else is 'buzzing' for A/W this year? OMG every single trend is brill!

Forever 21 has got it in the bag for sure. There are plenty of key pieces for a capsule wardrobe approach and pieces you just want to cram into your wardrobe somehow.

Forever 21 is always creeping up my favorite high street shops mental list. The quality is great and its good value too. (The decor inside the shop is great too)

I think one thing it seems to get right every time is their unique take on the key trends- its unlikely that you will see the same or similar garments in another high street shop; the whole shop is full of little treasures.



















(Source: here)

Song of the post: perfect for summer



-------------------------

Geek xx

Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!


:

8 comments:

  1. Love the pretty pastel colors! And the leopard! Super fun.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look for that leather jacket.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your lovely comment!! I'm agree with you, Forever 21 has great stuff !!
    I will follow you
    Clo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  5. These items look so amazing! Every style was great!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous items, I love forever 21!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  7. those clothes are adorable<3 would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)