"Aim for the moon. Because even if you don't quite reach it you will land among the stars"

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Get the look: Blake Lively's style (Back by popular demand)

21:01 Posted by Jessica 8 comments
I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS


I am back on tumblr now woo!

http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/

------------------------

So a lot of my traffic is coming of searches such as 'Blake Lively Fashion' , 'Blake Lively Style' & 'Gossip Girl Fashion Style' so here she is back by popular demand!!

Blake Lively can pull almost any outfit or trend of and has over the past few years has pursued her fashion career further to the point of meeting Anna Wintor and Karl Langerfeild.

I was thinking of a way to describe Blake's style but honestly, there is no words to describe it but versatile.

She can pull off casual, smart, fancy and glamorous.

How to get her look?
Well firstly: you would have to be invited to lots of red carpet events (tehe)
Secondly: keep makeup and hair natural with surf babe waves or simple bun
Thirdly: Go all out with prints or don't go near them at all
Fourthly: When going for the casual look pair skirts with blouses and stay clear of trousers

See more from Blake Lively on chic geek blogger here





















(source: here)


-------------------------

Geek xx
Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!


:

8 comments:

  1. one of my favorite celebrity styles! i love that yellow dress xo



    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her style, she always looks flawless! i need that dress in my life. following your blog, maybe you could check out ours?xo

    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog..'
    I just start a new blog I would love if you can visit, and if you give me a chance to see more of my post in the future by choosing to follow me I promise to follow you immediately* can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers waiting on your visit xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her! Her style is amazing! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that yellow dress on her
    she does have great style
    & she's gorgeous, she would be a great model

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks so great!
    totally love her in lanvin dress!
    xoxo
    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a babe, great collection of photographs.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)