'Let me hold that for you' 'Oooh I like your nails!' (WARNING: This post will make you jealous!): Back by popular demand

Stay Tuned for some EXCLUSIVE A/W collection posts coming soon x

I just got an early birthday present- an ipad 3 woo!! So I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

A HUGE thank you to Shopaholic at become.co.uk for the editors choice! Stay tuned.

I have added 2 new pages:
 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
Who said technology cant be fashionable? Not Chic Geek, that's for sure!
See here

Don't forget to nominate yourself and ask your readers to nominate you for
Chic Geeks fellow best blog/blogger
The deadline has been extended until this coming Friday
*nominate via
twitter by tweeting me (@ChicGeekFashion) 'I nominate .... For the best blog/blogger #ChicGeekBloggerAwards'
Or face book by posting on my page 'chic geek blogger'
Or in your comment
Or email me: chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

----------------------


Not only was my first nail post the 6th most viewed on my blog it proved a favorite with you; my readers so it is back.

I for one adore nail art and can sit looking at different designs for aaaaggggeeesss! But I think that you can tell a lot about a person just by looking at their fingernails.
For instance, if you had long plain nails- it makes us assume you have a busy life style
Long painted nails- take time to paint your nails to stay a bit more feminine but prefer to concentrate on other aspects of your appearance
Fake Nails/ professional nail art- you like to look glamorous and are able to spend money in the process; your work probably requires you to keep up a certain appearance.

You see what I mean? Hmm, maybe I should start doing a finger nail fortune page?

Anyway- get your polish out; I have some serious inspiration here for you!!


^ Bang on trend this season ^


^One of my favorites ever^











(Source: here here and here)

Song of the post: 
I am 100% in love with this song


-------------------------

Geek xx

Not already followingFollow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!


:

2 comments:

  1. Those nails are gorgeous! Love all this gorgeous inspiration :) There's a new giveaway open on my blog in honor of Seven Inch Stilettos reaching 600 followers, so feel free stop by and enter if you'd like to win a care pack filled with my favourite beauty goodies!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!