Celebrity Style Paparazzi: NYFW 2012- September Marathon post #19

Please read the short note I wrote to all you amazing people here if you haven't already!

I have started work on my 2012 fashion scrapbook, so look out for some pics via instagram.

I am so excited about future plans I have for Chic Geek, including an official website that will launch in 2013!!

I am super looking forward to making a vintage over-sized denim jacket with sheepskin detail, do you have any DIY tips? Look out for pictures ;)

I have just come back from the cinema I went to see 'Now is good'- A truly amazing, inspiring film. A must see.

Please like my twitter and facebook page if you haven't all ready!


---------------------

Celebrity Style Paparazzi is back! And with a fashion week twist. WOW, there are some A-list stars to sort through!

So let me know what you think of their style, my reviews and don't forget to share the post via twitter and facebook ;)



^Now that is what I call a front row. Alexa Chung for one has a rightful place at every show in my opinion. And that fish tail plait is perfecto- well not literally but the little casual wispy bits make it 100% pretty-er :) ^


^ OMG. It was only yesterday that I dug out my faux fur leopard print jacket: this snap has confirmed that its a must wear this A/W. ^


^ Super chic and classy as always, Olivai rocks this print. Does anyone know where she got those bracelets from ? ^


^ Aww, a picture for the album Jess! ^


^ This Bart simpson jupmer is beyond fab- I need one. ^


^ Another snap of Olivia, but un-surprisingly she makes minimalist look easy. PLUS that clutch is... I am speechless ^


^ Loving the caualsness, but may I have one of those goody bags please? ^


^ More evidence of pink being a huge colour over the next few seasons- so feminine ^


^ Such an elegant material and print  but the shoes and clutch have to be fierce to avoid being overlooked: Well put together I say. ^


^ Those shoes are great, I love the orange theme going on and the animal print, oh and wait the nails to match? Yeah girl, you got this look down to a tee! ^


^'CHEESE'^


^ The gold jewelry breaks the boring all in black (+ sunglasses?) ^


^ Very 60's, the electric blue shoes rock. ^


^ More pink? Another fishtail plait? I am seeing a trend.. are you? ^


(Source: here)

----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

PLEASE please please go over to my Style saint page and like, tear and heart my 'London: Stressed but well dressed' style book:

1 comments:

  1. ooh i loveee cara delivigne & kendall jenner!
    beautifull

    New outfit post ; full of spikes
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!