EXCLUSIVE: Primark's *Limited Edition* new collection!! September marathon post #22


I made a new style book on style saint 'Pretty playful pinks' please have a look here

Please follow my tumblr here: http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/

Just had a heart attack...Chanelle a previous contestant on 'Styled to Rock' Just tweeted me '@ChicGeekFashion Hey hun, amazing blog! #lovefashionloveit x' Over the moon doesn't even cover it.

I am looking for:
1. Any business interested in hosting a giveaway
2. Any readers to write a couple of sentences about what they think of my blog/articles
please email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com
3. Online or print magazines interested in publishing any of my articles


---------------------

Just been for a Chinese, it was super super nice!! Stuffed now though and don't have time to write in much detail :(

Primark as you know is one of my favorite shops for many reasons. But I was disappointed after seeing their limited edition collection. Lots of the photos were poorly styled and the clothes seemed to match their 'cheap' association.

However I did manage to pick out these few bits, which shone a light through a poorly thought out collection, unfortunately;











(Source: here)
----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

1 comments:

  1. With great pleasure I would like to invite you to visit my blog. If you're interested in travel and photography be sure You'll find there a lot of interesting inspirations. The latest post is about how can you sleep totally for free, anywhere you want. Only if you want, you can visit me :

    www.lipoooo.blogspot.com

    ~made by boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!