I recommend to bloggers: 10 top apps for I pad / I phone -September Marathon post #13

Please read the short note I wrote to all you amazing people here if you haven't already!

Who likes the new iPhone design? I think its smart but the expected curvy shape was nicer.

Its Friday tomorrow, whoop whoop! I live for Friday TV

I am so excited about future plans I have for Chic Geek, including an official website that will launch in 2013!!

13 hours 'till London fashion week, who is excited? 

Who would like to see some more street style based posts? ME! I have started to gather the images- bear with me :)

I am overwhelmed with the amount of emails I have been getting recently, I am so thankful to everyone who has supported my blog and has made it as successful as it is today :)



---------------------


Twitter: Tweeting on the go is the easiest way to keep your followers and readers updated on the latest trends etc...



Facebook: (There is a separate app for any pages you may have)



Instagram: Visual updates (for me) are the best.



Blogger: Easily type up posts, save, edit, post or draft!



A Dictionary: There is nothing worse than having to delete a tweet or  Facebook post because you spelt something wrong :(



Pulse news: updates and articles from a selection of magazines.



Buzz feed: All the honest stories- just pick your category.



Zara, H&M, Miss Selfridge, Forever 21 and Topshop




Vogue: the most popular fashion magazine, the brand has many apps.



Emoji: This is my personal favorite- its super cute emotions and pictures- brill!


----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx


*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!