I spy-white lace with army green: September Marathon post #7


Has anyone been watching 'Styled to Rock' on sky? Its so good, I have collected a lot of inspiration from the show and love seeing how up and coming designers interpret the latest trends!

 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS

'September marathon' as you may be wondering is... this month I will be posting everyday of September to celebrate it being the biggest month in the fashion calender!


------------------------


What I have begun to notice while on the blogger sphere and out on the high street this season is army greens paired with white lace dresses and tops. I must admit it looks fab and I will certainly been trying the look out!



-------------------------

Geek xx
Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!

And, Please support my Style saint page-Please re-tweet, like it on my Facebook page, tear and favorite images


(Quick view it in the right hand bar)

1 comments:

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!